Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."
- It's the will of the Father making every christian a missionary.
- It's the will of the Father that every soul will be saved that no one will perish without knowing Jesus.
- If you're doing the will of the Father, you will be blessed.
- It's our RESPONSIBILITY to carry the gospel to every nation and creature that breathes on this earth.
12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"-Thus, everyone not only the pastors should RISE UP and preach the gospel.
How should we cultivate the passion to preach the gospel ?
- a heart of gratitude provokes the desire to preach the gospel. How can you not share what He has done for you when you're so blessed by Him ? It's easy for us to share which cafe offers the best delicacies (Samosa ? One Some ?) and which movie (Transformers ? Dark knight ? Mamma Mia ?) is worth-watching but why it's so hard to share how great and wonderful Jesus is ???
-if you have the right relationship with God, and you allow Christ to help you to reach that level of intimacy with God, your heart will burn with passion to preach the gospel.
-Just imagine if only the gospel has been preached and accepted by every single soul on this earth, the doors of heaven will be opened and God's love will pour down like waterfall and until then, there will be no more crimes, police station and prisons will be unnecessary because there's peace and the power of the Holy Spirit in everyone's heart.
Is something called f-e-a-r stop you from sharing the gospel ?
- Always remember that God gives us the Holy Spirit to be with us and we are to rely on His power to share the gospel.
- SHARING the gospel is your job while CONVERTING is Holy Spirit's.
-When you're facing rejection, remember that people are rejecting the GOSPEL not YOU.
- Every attempt of sharing the gospel is a success as you're obeying the Great Commission.
- Fear is NOT from God but rather something negative directly from the gates of Hades. Throw the fear into the thrash can as it belongs there and start sharing the gospel.
May the gospel reach every single soul on this earth. Amen. God bless you.